Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I've Come So Far!

I have to share my story because I know that when I read people's success stories, I get inspired. Not too long ago, I was seriously depressed. I don't want to dwell on the negativity of the past but for comparison purposes, I'll tell you about it. :) I was having serious problems with my boyfriend, I felt overwhelmed, I didn't have a job and I was broke. Then I discovered a process called SIYID developed by Margie Remmers and it transformed my life. I just have to say that I am not a SIYID coach, I don't make any money for referrals, I'm sharing this because it WORKS. Since starting the SIYID process, my relationship with my boyfriend has vastly improved, I found a job ONE WEEK before my unemployment runs out, I am finding financial security, I have more energy and found the motivation and process to lose weight and I am in the process of starting my own online boutique. On top of that, I have manifested material things I wanted - a pink Adirondack chair (two actually... and a matching table!), a new vacuum and two mini vacations! It's actually kind of miraculous. Sure, there are rough moments but as they say, you can't have the hills without the valleys! Honestly, the best part is that I FEEL happier and have a much more positive attitude. I am confident now that I am in complete control of my thoughts and my life. It IS possible to change your life! I was so depressed and used to cry myself to sleep every night. Now I feel like life is fantastic! I know this sounds like an advertisement but I am doing it to give those in doubt some hope. I'm a regular person just like you and I did it! :)

Mindy in Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment